BUSINESS FINANCE TYPE GUIDE
BUSINESS FINANCING OPTIONS:
Leasing is a very efficient way of funding for your business ventures…
Whether you want to update your business and systems or change the look and feel of your premises with a new fit-out or you are seeking to buy the latest equipment you can now finance your investment preserving your cash flow with no up front payments.
Finance options used in purchasing a car can also be provided when purchasing business or personal equipment; you can buy it outright with cash. You can chose from hire purchase, finance lease, operating lease or a line of credit against your home.
The following equipment and services can easily be leased;
- Complete shop fit-outs
- Scanners and Printers
- All restaurant and Hospitality Equipment and Fit-Outs
- Kiosks and Touch Screens
- White goods and Furniture
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Catering Equipment
- Computers and Lap Tops
- Office Equipment and Furniture
- Retail Fit-outs
- Plasma and Display Screens
- Hair Salon Equipment
- Medical and Dental Equipment
- Printing Machinery and Equipment
- Heavy Vehicles, Buses, Boats, Cars…
- Other specialist equipment will be considered upon application
Disclaimer: The above is a generic representation only. It does not constitute financial advice or mortgage structuring advice. It is only to be used as a guide only. Please discuss your financial needs with a financial planner, accountant or your banking representative.
No reliance should be placed on the above information.